with Chris Scott, Broker RE/MAX Key Properties
Navigating Real Estate 5
Buyer fatigue. What is it? How can we diagnose it? How can we cure it? In this episode Ryan Buccola and Chris Scott explore the reasons behind buyer fatigue and how to help your clients overcome the debilitating effects of exhaustion and discouragement. From first-time home buyers to serious investors, buyer fatigue can impact your clients on varying levels. As real estate brokers, there are ways to help your buyers overcome the emotions and unease that can lead to missed opportunities.
In this episode Ryan Buccola and Chris Scott discuss
- The signs and symptoms of buyer’s fatigue.
- Some innovative strategies real estate brokers can employ to help their clients overcome the emotions and unease that can lead to missed opportunities.
- How to help your clients uncover areas of opportunity in our shifting market.
- Brokers can help their clients avoid or overcome buyer’s fatigue simply by shifting the way they speak about viewing properties and writing offers. A few key shifts in the words we choose can make a big difference in boosting our clients’ motivation to start or continue the search.
- By positioning yourself as part of your client’s financial planning team, you become a go-to resource whether the client is buying, selling or just beginning to think about making a move. The conversation becomes less about the sale and more about the future.
- There are some small yet thoughtful actions you can take to keep your clients on-task instead of overwhelmed.
Listen. Follow. Drop us a Review! And please share with your real estate community.
Have an idea for a show? Let us know! Email email@example.com with ideas and feedback.
Navigating Real Estate is all about the skills, strategy, and success mindset you need to be a successful real estate broker in today’s market.
Improve your business and profitability with conversation and coaching in the areas of:
- Common Contract Problems & Solutions
- Time Management
- Knowing the Market
- Price Reductions
- Difficult Conversations with Clients
- Dispute Resolution through Mediation
- Finding Your Buyers
- How To Get More Reviews & Testimonials
- Success Mindset
- Goal Setting
- When & How To Reward Your Work
- Making Time To Learn
We produce a new episode every other week Created and hosted by Ryan Buccola, Broker/Owner at RE/MAX Key Properties.