With with special guest Tenley Houghton.
Navigating Real Estate Episode 4
We’re in a shifting market. In this episode Ryan Buccola and Tenley Houghton discuss how to find opportunity in a changing economic landscape. Hint: We need to completely restrategize from what has been working the last few years.
In this episode Ryan Buccola and Tenley Houghton discuss
- The economic drivers affecting today’s real estate market.
- Ways to be creative in a shifting market and find cash flow.
- Opportunities around upcoming developments in Bend.
- When the market is shifting, investors get creative. With a savvy real estate partner, you can make a plan for this market based on your long-term goals.
- House hacking is a real estate investment strategy that allows some investors to cash flow on their primary residence. By generating income from your primary residence, you can offset costs associated with rental properties while saving for your next investment property.
- Bend has some big upcoming challenges around both affordable housing and water. With new developments on the horizon, there may be additional opportunity for investors to tap into the next phase of growth and development.
Listen. Follow. Drop us a Review! And please share with your real estate community.
Have an idea for a show? Let us know! Email email@example.com with ideas and feedback.
Navigating Real Estate is all about the skills, strategy, and success mindset you need to be a successful real estate broker in today’s market.
Improve your business and profitability with conversation and coaching in the areas of:
- Common Contract Problems & Solutions
- Time Management
- Knowing the Market
- Price Reductions
- Difficult Conversations with Clients
- Dispute Resolution through Mediation
- Finding Your Buyers
- How To Get More Reviews & Testimonials
- Success Mindset
- Goal Setting
- When & How To Reward Your Work
- Making Time To Learn
We produce a new episode every other week Created and hosted by Ryan Buccola, Broker/Owner at RE/MAX Key Properties.