Navigating Real Estate Episode 17
In this episode, Ryan Buccola and Connor Newell, owner of Vertical Video Pro, go over some helpful insight into growing your real estate brand and increasing business leads using video. They discuss different ideas for content that gets views and systems that keep you consistent.
In this episode Ryan Buccola and Connor Newell discuss:
- Why video is important for today’s real estate professional.
- What equipment you need to be consistent and successful on video.
- How to batch video content and brainstorm small ideas for big success.
- Making an impact on video is a powerful way to build awareness and generate new leads.
- There are ways to simplify video production and create effective systems to ensure you are staying consistent.
Listen. Follow. Drop us a Review! And please share with your real estate community.Listen on Spotify Listen on Apple Podcasts
Have an idea for a show? Let us know! Email email@example.com with ideas and feedback.
Navigating Real Estate is all about the skills, strategy, and success mindset you need to be a successful real estate broker in today’s market.
Improve your business and profitability with conversation and coaching in the areas of:
- Common Contract Problems & Solutions
- Time Management
- Knowing the Market
- Price Reductions
- Difficult Conversations with Clients
- Dispute Resolution through Mediation
- Finding Your Buyers
- How To Get More Reviews & Testimonials
- Success Mindset
- Goal Setting
- When & How To Reward Your Work
- Making Time To Learn
We produce a new episode every other week.
Created and hosted by Ryan Buccola, Broker/Owner at RE/MAX Key Properties.