Yeehaw! We’ve seen increased interest in Ranch and Land properties, both here in Central Oregon and throughout the Mountain West. In part due to the pandemic and people shifting away from cities and towards rural areas, maybe in part due to the “Yellowstone effect” – whatever is continuing to drive it, the interest seems like it’s here to stay.
Navigating Real Estate Episode 9
In this episode Ryan Buccola, Brian Meece & McKinzie Charlton discuss:
- Why it’s important to understand the complexities, both legal and practical, that come with owning a ranch and land property.
- Ways to create a model of profit for ranch and land properties, both now and in the future.
- The complex issues around water in Central Oregon. From irrigation rules and water rights to drought/shortage, ranch and land buyers are best advised by an expert.
- In the city you can just flush your worries away. It’s not so easy in the country. It is crucial to know and fully understand your water rights and rules specific to your irrigation district.
- If you are purchasing a home with a well, it’s very important that you complete a well flow test to ensure you will get the water you need to safely operate your home and any facilities you may have.
- If you can add sources of profit to your property over time, this will greatly help the resale value of your land, such as boarding horses or growing hay.
Listen. Follow. Drop us a Review! And please share with your real estate community.
Have an idea for a show? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas and feedback.
Navigating Real Estate is all about the skills, strategy, and success mindset you need to be a successful real estate broker in today’s market.
Improve your business and profitability with conversation and coaching in the areas of:
- Common Contract Problems & Solutions
- Time Management
- Knowing the Market
- Price Reductions
- Difficult Conversations with Clients
- Dispute Resolution through Mediation
- Finding Your Buyers
- How To Get More Reviews & Testimonials
- Success Mindset
- Goal Setting
- When & How To Reward Your Work
- Making Time To Learn
We produce a new episode every other week Created and hosted by Ryan Buccola, Broker/Owner at RE/MAX Key Properties.