With special guest Sarah Daily, Marketing Director RE/MAX Key Properties.
Tools mentioned: Business Planning Workbook
Unlike other industries, real estate brokers have a wide range of responsibilities. From marketing to lead generation to contract negotiations, legal issues, and bookkeeping, it’s a lot to stay on top of. If you don’t have an assistant or team members, or focused marketing support in your office, it’s important to keep efforts in each area simple and sustainable. Building strong habits, especially in the area of marketing, can help you stay consistent and generate results for your business.
In this episode Ryan Buccola and Sarah Daily discuss
- How to create small, habitual actions that lead to big marketing results over the long term.
- The top 5 marketing practices real estate brokers should focus on in 2023 to stay top-of-mind and relevant in an ever-changing world.
- Some new tactics to add to your marketing plan in 2023.
- James Cleary (Atomic Habits) suggests making individual habits small and achievable. This is key in marketing. Don’t try to lasso the moon. Small steps accumulate over time.
- Figure out how to best leverage your environment for success. If your goal is to get into video this year, make sure you have the tools you need to feel confident. A few new outfits, a ring light, a teleprompter app, maybe even some coaching or scriptwriting if you struggle in this area or don’t have the time.
- This is the year to think about adding something new to your marketing plan. Keep the things that work for you, but add in a new component. Whether it’s video or social media or a new platform like TikTok. Reflect and review on a monthly basis.
Listen. Follow. Drop us a Review! And please share with your real estate community.
Have an idea for a show? Let us know! Email email@example.com with ideas and feedback.
Navigating Real Estate is all about the skills, strategy, and success mindset you need to be a successful real estate broker in today’s market.
Improve your business and profitability with conversation and coaching in the areas of:
- Common Contract Problems & Solutions
- Time Management
- Knowing the Market
- Price Reductions
- Difficult Conversations with Clients
- Dispute Resolution through Mediation
- Finding Your Buyers
- How To Get More Reviews & Testimonials
- Success Mindset
- Goal Setting
- When & How To Reward Your Work
- Making Time To Learn
We produce a new episode every other week Created and hosted by Ryan Buccola, Broker/Owner at RE/MAX Key Properties.