With special guest Debbie Martorano, Broker RE/MAX Key Properties.
Navigating Real Estate Episode 3
It’s the holiday season. A time of year when we think about those less fortunate and how we can give back. In this episode, Ryan Buccola and Debbie Martorano discuss the importance of giving back to the community your business serves. Debbie is a champion of volunteering in Central Oregon. She shares how she manages her time and her giving and offers suggestions for how other real estate brokers can give back in meaningful ways.
In this episode Ryan Buccola and Debbie Martorano discuss
- Why giving back is more important this year
- How to get involved in volunteer opportunities
- How to rally your office and crowdsource your efforts and resources to make a bigger impact.
- By crowdsourcing your real estate office, you can make a bigger impact both dollar-wise and time-wise. Joining forces with your fellow brokers on one common goal or one common organization, such as RE/MAX’s support of the Children’s Miracle Network, also encourages camaraderie and community within the office.
- Need in Central Oregon has doubled since the pandemic. There are more families and children in need than there were four years ago and nonprofit organizations are feeling the uptick across the board. And there is a need year-round. Not just at the holidays and not just in the winter.
- Integrating a giving program into your business is a smart way to ensure you are meeting your volunteer goals. Incorporating your generosity into your brand identity, while not at the root of the action, can have an unintended benefit and get your clients more keen on helping you succeed.
Listen. Follow. Drop us a Review! And please share with your real estate community.
On Spotify: https://rem.ax/3UNHkE0
On Apple Podcasts: https://rem.ax/3URMPkQ
Have an idea for a show? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas and feedback.
Navigating Real Estate is all about the skills, strategy, and success mindset you need to be a successful real estate broker in today’s market.
Improve your business and profitability with conversation and coaching in the areas of:
Common Contract Problems & Solutions
Knowing the Market
Difficult Conversations with Clients
Dispute Resolution through Mediation
Finding Your Buyers
How To Get More Reviews & Testimonials
When & How To Reward Your Work
Making Time To Learn
We produce a new episode every other week created and hosted by Ryan Buccola, Broker/Owner at RE/MAX Key Properties.
Listen. Follow. Drop us a Review!
And please share with your real estate community.