Navigating Real Estate Episode 18
Get ready to gain exclusive insights into how video and social media have become game-changers, shaping the future of mortgage brokers. Join Ryan Buccola and Beny Rabuchin unravel the strategies, challenges, and success stories of a professional who has seamlessly integrated technology into the heart of his business. Welcome to a conversation that promises to redefine the playbook for mortgage brokers in the digital age.
In this episode Ryan Buccola and Beny Rabuchin discuss:
- How Beny embraced video as a way to connect with potential clients.
- Why video is the best way to educate the public about complex topics such as real estate market reports.
- How clients are vetting real estate professionals on social media before selecting a partner to work with. Whether it’s Instagram or Facebook or YouTube, today’s homebuyers are doing their research online before reaching out.
- Video marketing is more engaging than other platforms because it allows a business to educate potential clients about a particular or complex topic, such as mortgage/lending.
- Batching video helps to make production systems easier for real estate professionals.
- By finding partners to help with recording, editing or other – the real estate professional can focus on what they do best and outsource the rest.
About Beny Rabuchin:
I do what I do to be part of the Journey… For 19 impactful years, I’ve been fortunate to accompany over 2,600 families on their journey to real estate success, each with its unique story. I am committed to ensuring that no two strategies are ever the same. I’m not just interested in securing your mortgage; I’m invested in your financial health, both short-term and long-term. We don’t just aim for homeownership; we strive for financial security and a prosperous future. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer seeking your cozy nest or a savvy investor expanding your property portfolio, I’m here to collaborate with you in designing a roadmap that fits your aspirations and pocket. I’m not just a Mortgage Loan Officer; I am your Mortgage Strategist, and I’m here to help you make your dreams come true, one mortgage at a time.
Listen. Follow. Drop us a Review! And please share with your real estate community.Listen on Spotify Listen on Apple Podcasts
Have an idea for a show? Let us know! Email email@example.com with ideas and feedback.
Navigating Real Estate is all about the skills, strategy, and success mindset you need to be a successful real estate broker in today’s market.
Improve your business and profitability with conversation and coaching in the areas of:
- Common Contract Problems & Solutions
- Time Management
- Knowing the Market
- Price Reductions
- Difficult Conversations with Clients
- Dispute Resolution through Mediation
- Finding Your Buyers
- How To Get More Reviews & Testimonials
- Success Mindset
- Goal Setting
- When & How To Reward Your Work
- Making Time To Learn
We produce a new episode every other week.
Created and hosted by Ryan Buccola, Broker/Owner at RE/MAX Key Properties.