Navigating Real Estate Episode 15
Many homeowners today are looking for the liberating feeling that comes with space-efficient, sustainable housing. Hiatus Homes has been making waves in the world of sustainable architecture and design, redefining what it means to create small footprint, net-zero homes in Bend. Their commitment to minimizing environmental impact while maximizing comfort and style has captivated both residents and sustainability enthusiasts alike.
Are these the homes of the future? They are certainly ready to be.
Today, we have the pleasure of speaking with the visionaries behind Hiatus Homes, Jesse Russel and Ryan Andrews.
In this episode Ryan Buccola, Jesse Russel and Ryan Andrews and discuss:
- The story behind Hiatus Homes and how the company has evolved since its inception to meet the demand as well as the current costs associated with this type of housing in Bend.
- The unique financial model that Hiatus Homes has followed in order to fund their projects.
- Trends that we are seeing towards buyers desiring a small, efficient footprint as they purchase their first or next home.
- Current projects and availability of Hiatus Homes, including the future “micro-apartment” projects that will be coming online in Bend.
- In the world of sustainable architecture and design, Hiatus Homes has redefined what it means to create small footprint, net-zero homes in Bend.
- Per square foot price on these types of homes is higher than a traditional home, however, buyers who are in the market for this type of home want performance and minimalism, coupled with great design. The price per square foot is a different context and understanding for these buyers.
- The needs and desires of some homebuyers are changing. As such, the demand for net-zero, high-performance housing has increased. It’s beneficial for real estate investors to understand the different products that are available in Bend.
Listen. Follow. Drop us a Review! And please share with your real estate community.Listen on Spotify Listen on Apple Podcasts
Have an idea for a show? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas and feedback.
Navigating Real Estate is all about the skills, strategy, and success mindset you need to be a successful real estate broker in today’s market.
Improve your business and profitability with conversation and coaching in the areas of:
- Common Contract Problems & Solutions
- Time Management
- Knowing the Market
- Price Reductions
- Difficult Conversations with Clients
- Dispute Resolution through Mediation
- Finding Your Buyers
- How To Get More Reviews & Testimonials
- Success Mindset
- Goal Setting
- When & How To Reward Your Work
- Making Time To Learn
We produce a new episode every other week.
Created and hosted by Ryan Buccola, Broker/Owner at RE/MAX Key Properties.