Kristin’s experience with Central Oregon real estate allows her to understand a home’s unique presence and character. Her creative, enthusiastic and caring nature is perfect for matching each client’s desires to the home that’s just right for them.
Working with a local builder in town combined with years as a partner in the NestBend Group, Kristin has handled hundreds of transactions and closings.
Living on Bend’s west side, Kristin is well connected and actively involved in the community. Her passion for the area and helping clients achieve their own dreams is her constant motivation.
Whether it be navigating the way for first timers, trying to score that perfect distressed property, finding a vacation retreat or providing help in the luxury market, she knows and has experienced it all.
- Part of the #1 Top Producing Team at Hasson Company Realtors in Bend, OR 2016 and 2017
- Handled hundreds of real estate contracts as the Transactional Coordinator for a large, local builder.
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Expert on Bend neighborhoods and school districts.
- Experienced with first-time homebuyers.
- Experienced with buyers whose families have grown and need a larger home.
- She supports KIDS Center
- She volunteers at the local public schools
- Accredited Earth Advantage Broker
24356 Dodds Bend, Oregon
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,860 SqFt 40 Acres
63013 Amherst Place Bend, Oregon
3 Beds 3 Baths 1,807 SqFt 0.100 Acres
1152 SW 12th Street Redmond, Oregon
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,726 SqFt 0.190 Acres